Culture enthusiasts, painters, art collectors, art party lovers, and the entire community are invited to join the experience and vote for their Art Battle London City Championship of 2022!
London, United Kingdom Oct 25, 2022 (Issuewire.com) - LOCATION: Boston Music Room, 178 Junction Rd, Tufnell Park
DATE: Saturday 12th November 2022
TICKET LINK: https://artb.art/l/Kg6q4
Art Battle invites culture enthusiasts, painters, art collectors, art party lovers, and the entire community to join the experience and vote for their Art Battle London City Champion of 2022!
Artists will compete across three fast-paced rounds. The audience will circle the competitors for each round and choose their favourite artist to move forward. After the Final Round, only one Champion will remain!
Attendees can take home a piece of the action by bidding online on the silent auction on their favourite paintings.
The City Championship brings together the top-voted artists from previous qualifier events in one last showdown ahead of the UK National Final.
Our competing artists are experts and emerging artists.
They are the top-voted artists from previous qualifier events who will share their techniques and take on Art Battle's unique challenge for a live audience.
Featured performance-based artists include:
- NOV 2021 CHAMP Julian ArtJaz @artjaz05 ' Adept at drawing, spray paint, and digital work, Julian is a big fan of superheroes as a subject matter.
- Laura Greenway @lauragreenwayartist explores themes of mental illness, disability, and dread through performance, print, and text work.
- MAR 2022 CHAMP Jo Matei @Jo_Matei_Art - A remarkable, versatile, self-taught artist. Macabre yet colourful!
- Alessandra Tortone @alessandratortone - A mural artist who is used to painting fast.
- LIV @_liv_artwork The Orchid Muse - Her work is vibrant and centred around orchids.
- MAY 2022 CHAMP Beth Foster @beth_foster_art ' Engineer with National Grid, Beth is a very talented artist who explores the beauty of the human form.
- Tom Petucco @tom_petucco ' Tattoo artist @six_bullets_tattoo and a highly talented painter who experiments with materials such as coffee, spray paint, and acrylics.
- Adam Hester @adamhesterart - Previous Wildcard*, an illustrator who won audiences over with his brilliant, improvised character designs.
- SEPT 2022 CHAMP Ishilla @ishilla ' Their work is fearless and provocative. Their work centres on erotic art and is definitely #NSFW ' It is glorious!
- Thiago Moreira @moreir4rt ' A brilliant tattoo artist flying from Dublin to London to participate in Art Battle
- Patricia Evangelista @patriciaevangelistaartist founder of @sfumatoartstudio ' Her paintings aim to represent the transience of light, to capture scenes of everyday life and the natural world in their ever'shifting conditions.
- Nasim @nasim.painting.gallery - She is skilled in multiple media and is distinctive in their hyper'realistic surrealism.
Wildcard* In qualifier Art Battle events, one spot is always left open for a WILDCARD artist picked out of a hat on the day of the event.
- Daler- Rowney @dalerrowney1783 - A reputable art materials manufacturer who supplies easels, paints, and many other materials.
- Dogecoin Foundation @dogecoin_foundation_official - A cryptocurrency accepted at our silent auction. An invaluable marketing sponsor who helps us spread our brand.
- Vitamin Aqua @vitaminaqua.co.uk - A non-alcoholic beverage brand that provides free drinks for guests and artists at our events. We are a sober-friendly event where people who don't drink alcohol can enjoy themselves too.
If you are interested in sponsoring Art Battle London events, please email London@artbattle.com
THE WINNER OF THE CITY CHAMPIONSHIP RECEIVES:
- A prize (to be confirmed) from @dalerrowney1783
- A solo exhibit opportunity with @hanwaycollective
- A supply of beverages from @vitaminaqua.co.uk
- A customised trophy & a spot at the UK NATIONAL FINAL for @ArtBattleLondon
ABOUT ART BATTLE INTERNATIONAL:
Since 2001, Art Battle has been the world's live painting tournament, with events in 50+ cities worldwide, providing artists with an opportunity to showcase their talent and improve through competition. Audiences always have a unique experience of being inside the creation process.
Art Battle London welcomes local press, influencers, and bloggers to join us at our events to share the stories about our diverse group of talented artists. Please email: London@artbattle.com
Daniel Williams, CMO, Art Battle London
Source :Art Battle London
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.