RALEIGH, N.C. - Sept. 22, 2022 - PRLog -- Entrinsik, Inc. (https://entrinsik.com), the leader in intuitive business intelligence, announced today the general availability of version 5.6 to the Informer platform, providing our users the capabilities that they need to grow, profit and succeed.
"We believe that data analysis doesn't have to be difficult," said Doug Leupen, Founder and CEO of Entrinsik. "The improvements in Informer 5.6 are another example of victory in our mission to provide users a simple and straightforward way to leverage the power of their data."
Informer 5.6 has many new features and is also packed with enhancements and workflow/management as follows:
- Dashboard Input Filters - Dashboard creators can now add easy-to-use filters for Dashboard viewers, enabling users to view the data they are interested in with just a few clicks.
- Snapshots - Provides a platform to report and interact with historical and present data. Allows organizations to preserve and load data from previous Dataset refreshes for use in the Dataset viewer, Dashboards, and Visuals.
- Trend Table - Represents data change in a percent change table with grouping and sub-grouping. Display various column groups including year to date.
- Pivot Table Export - Users can easily export a Pivot Table – tabular, tabular with subtotals, and tree in PDF format.
- Domain Attribute Mapping - Allows Users to bring properties stored on the Domain in as User attributes, including User Fields.
- New PDF File as Job Attachment - Allows Users to create an attachment type - New PDF File - that has a robust WYSIWYG editor.
Entrinsik develops, implements, and supports software solutions that enable organizations to maximize performance and improve bottom lines. For six consecutive years, Entrinsik has been selected as a member of the DBTA 100, highlighting the 100 Companies that Matter Most in Data. Entrinsik Informer is an innovative, award-winning agile reporting and business intelligence solution used by tens of thousands around the world. Enrole SaaS is a registration management solution for continuing education, workforce development and a vast range of other non-degree programs. Over 3,000 organizations around the world use Entrinsik's software every day. Visit www.entrinsik.com.
Read Full Story - 5.6 Release Enables Advanced Filtering and Historical Data Visualization to Informer | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog