How To YieldBoost HAYN To 22.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 4.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.25 bid, which annualizes to an additional 18.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 22.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away..
Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.