Kraken, a well-known cryptocurrency exchange, has expanded into the banking industry with the introduction of Kraken Bank, aimed at providing banking services for digital currencies. Kraken Bank was made for digital currencies using the Wyoming Special Purpose Depository Institution (SPDI) framework, which is meant to help the bank put asset custody and safety first. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will not cover the investments, but all of the assets will be available as cash or the least risky, most liquid cash equivalents. Kraken also says that its bank will make it easier for clients to use digital assets by making the connection between crypto and the traditional financial system “more seamless.” The launch of Kraken Bank comes at a time when regulators are cracking down on the entire market, making fully regulated platforms like INX Digital Company (NEO:INXD) (OTCQB:INXDF) stand out. Crypto mining companies like Riot Platforms, Inc (NASDAQ:RIOT), Hut 8 Mining Corp. (TSX:HUT) (NASDAQ:HUT), Hive Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (TSX.V:HIVE) (NASDAQ:HIVE), and Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARA) aren’t exempt from the crackdown, with US regulators now calling for greater transparency on crypto mining emissions.
INX Digital Company (NEO:INXD) (OTCQB:INXDF), a broker-dealer and inter-dealer broker, just announced its full support of the Polygon Blockchain for secondary listings on INX.One, the first fully regulated digital asset trading platform for both cryptocurrencies and security tokens. Adding Polygon to its alternative trading system (ATS) is another milestone in INX’s vision to pioneer a new digital economy.
“As INX’s global issuer and investor community expands in size and in requirements, we are responding by delivering access to multiple, high-performing blockchains,” said INX Digital founder & CEO Shy Datika. “Polygon is well-positioned among leading blockchain providers, supporting Web3 technology for millions of users, while enabling even greater choice for our robust line up of security token issuers on the INX.One platform.”
Three days prior, INX announced that Hashrate Asset Group (HAG) will be listing the HAG Bitcoin mining security token on INX.One, adding to the multiple token offerings already listed on the breakthrough platform. The HAG Bitcoin mining security token is the first in the bitcoin mining space under Reg D/S filing to the SEC and offers eligible investors the option to invest in Bitcoin through hashrate ownership with the compliance and security of INX Digital’s regulated platform.
INX had $25.8 million in cash and cash equivalents, $8.7 million in short-term and long-term assets and a reserve fund totalling $36 million in the third quarter of 2022. The majority of the short- and long-term investments are held in investment-grade corporate bonds and Treasury securities issued by the US government.
During the quarter, INX took major steps to set up cutting-edge technologies that will help create a new and responsible digital economy. It also made new, strategic international alliances and started a lot of different pioneering projects to expand the company’s offerings and reach, improve brand recognition, and boost sales in the future.
Crypto Miners Report Production Updates for February 2023
In February 2023, Riot Platforms, Inc (NASDAQ:RIOT) produced 675 BTC, which is about a 55% increase from the 436 BTC it made in February 2022. As of February 28,2023, Riot had about 7,058 BTC, all of which came from the Company’s own mining operations. Riot sold 600 BTC, generating net proceeds of approximately $14.2 million. As of February 28,2023, Riot had a fleet of 87,264 miners with a hash rate capacity of 9.8 exahash per second (EH/s). This doesn’t count the 17,040 miners that aren’t working because of damage to Building G caused by Texas’s harsh winter weather in late December.
In February, Hut 8 Mining Corp. (TSX:HUT) (NASDAQ:HUT) generated 156 Bitcoin. There were roughly 5.6 Bitcoin produced every day on average. The 188 bitcoins produced in January 2023 were sold in February 2023. As of February 28, there were 9,242 Bitcoins held in reserve overall. As stated in the Company’s release from February 7, 2023, Hut 8 anticipates selling its February’s Bitcoin production to cover operating expenses. By the conclusion of the month, the installed ASIC hashrate capacity at the Company’s Alberta facilities was 2.5 EH/s. In February, Hut 8 produced 62.4 BTC/EH.
At an average hashrate of 2.75 EH/s for the month of February 2023, Hive Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (TSXV:HIVE) (NASDAQ:HIVE) generated 250 Bitcoin through ASIC and GPU mining operations, or 91 Bitcoin per EH on average. HIVE mined at its maximum rate of 3,080 PH/s in late February, achieving its 3 EH/s goal. HIVE had a mining capacity of 2.81 EH/s at the end of the month. To date, HIVE has put in more than 4,200 BuzzMiners. In order to enhance the total hashrate, HIVE continues to deploy the over 5,600 Buzzminers that have been sent to its data centers. The company anticipates receiving a total of 645 BuzzMiners in the upcoming two months, making 6,300 BuzzMiners powered by the Intel Blockscale ASIC available for starting production. HIVE is the first business in the world to use the Intel Blockscale ASIC to power thousands of its own Bitcoin ASIC miners for commercial mining operations.
Around 18,800 Bitcoin miners (about 2.2 EH/s) were energized by Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARA) in February. This included 3,900 S19 XPs (about 0.5 EH/s) in Granbury, Texas (Wolf Hollow), and 3,800 S19 XPs (about 0.5 EH/s) in Jamestown, North Dakota. So, by March 1, 2023, the Company’s working fleet had grown to about 90,000 Bitcoin miners, each of which, according to the manufacturer’s standards, could theoretically produce about 9.5 EH/s. In February, all of the miners from Marathon were set up at the Applied Digital facility in Garden City, Texas. Also, 4100 Marathon S19 XPs were put in place at Applied Digital’s factory in Ellendale, ND, over the course of the month.
INX Digital Company launched at the end of the third quarter INX.One, the first completely regulated platform in the world which combines trading in cryptocurrencies and security tokens with capital raising services and offers chances to invest in initial primary and secondary security token offerings.
Featured Image MegaPixl @ Elnur
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, E3 Lithium Ltd. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from E3 Lithium Ltd’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc.) one hundred ninety thousand CAD for 33 days (24 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding E3 Lithium Ltd.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to E3 Lithium Ltd.’s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business plans and strategies; (d) services that E3 Lithium Ltd. intends to offer; (e) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s milestone projections and targets; (f) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of E3 Lithium Ltd. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) E3 Lithium Ltd.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing E3 Lithium Ltd.’s business operations (e) E3 Lithium Ltd. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, E3 Lithium Ltd. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does E3 Lithium Ltd. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither E3 Lithium Ltd. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of E3 Lithium Ltd. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of E3 Lithium Ltd. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of E3 Lithium Ltd. or such entities.Read more investing news on PressReach.com.Subscribe to the PressReach RSS feeds:
- Featured News RSS feed
- Investing News RSS feed
- Daily Press Releases RSS feed
- Trading Tips RSS feed
- Investing Videos RSS feed