- Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare empowers healthcare enterprises to safely transform consumer insights into personalized experiences
- Data capabilities unlock use cases across the entire healthcare ecosystem
- Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform, Adobe Journey Optimizer and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics latest applications to become HIPAA-ready
At Adobe Summit – The Digital Experience Conference, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) announced the general availability of Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, a solution that empowers healthcare enterprises to deliver seamless customer journeys with personalized and secure digital experiences. More patients have become accustomed to accessing healthcare experiences digitally, and due to the confidential nature of healthcare, businesses operating in the space need to ensure these digital experiences are tailored to meet the individual needs of consumers, whether online, over the phone or in the office.
Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare enables healthcare and life sciences companies to unlock and activate robust health and behavioral insights that can shape everything from member acquisition and retention to connected health. The solution will enable healthcare enterprises to securely deliver consumer-grade experiences and empower consumers to actively participate in their healthcare.
“As consumers become increasingly comfortable with digital experiences, it’s incumbent on healthcare enterprises to offer the same trusted personal experiences both online and in the office,” said Stephen Frieder, head of global sales at Adobe. “Now with Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, healthcare enterprises can build trust, improve wellness outcomes and personalize the experience with critical insights.”
Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare unlocks capabilities across the health and life sciences industries, including:
- Healthcare providers: With Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, providers can give consumers more choices when it comes to managing their care. Consumers can let their providers know their preferred channel for communications, such as receiving appointment reminders or care management tips by text or email. Providers can then combine this preference data with other health data to provide consumers with a seamless and connected experience, leading to improved care and customer loyalty.
- Insurance companies: The complexity of the healthcare ecosystem can be overwhelming for healthcare consumers. With the data insights available within Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, insurance companies can help their members navigate the healthcare system while reducing costs. For example, by utilizing a single view of member activities across channels (including claims, website visits online chat or phone support), payors (insurance companies) can take a holistic view of their members and their care. Payors will be able to provide personalized recommendations for everything from in-network specialists to scheduling wellness exams.
- Pharmacies: Adobe’s breadth of omnichannel capabilities enables pharmacies to personalize and unify in-store and digital experiences for visitors. With Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare, pharmacies can leverage an accurate understanding of their visitors’ behavioral and health data so they can send timely, automated prescription alerts and reminders. Pharmacies can also automate data-driven offers that can build customer loyalty and drive business growth.
- Life sciences companies: Life sciences companies can use Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare to engage providers and participants with timely information on the right channels. This includes safe access to real-world healthcare data, which can be used to identify patients for relevant trials. The platform also enables companies to send reminders to trial participants along with pertinent information specific to their treatment.
Healthcare enterprises reimagining the customer experience with Adobe include Change Healthcare, CommonSpirit Health, Eli Lilly, GE Healthcare, Mercy Health, Pfizer, Roche Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
Trusted and Secure Patient Experiences
Healthcare enterprises will be able to use Adobe Experience Cloud for Healthcare to safely and securely leverage health data for tailoring the healthcare consumer experience. Healthcare enterprises are already using HIPAA-ready applications, including Adobe Marketo Engage, Adobe Experience Manager as a Managed Service, Adobe Connect as a Managed Service, Adobe Acrobat Sign and Adobe Workfront to create and deliver personalized digital experiences. Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform (CDP) is expected to be HIPAA-ready in May 2022, giving healthcare enterprises the ability to bring together a complete view of healthcare consumers. Adobe Customer Journey Analytics and Adobe Journey Optimizer are expected to be HIPAA-ready later this year, empowering healthcare enterprises to turn actionable insights into connected, personalized healthcare experiences.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2022 Adobe. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220315005502/en/
Nisa Chavez Taylor