SOURCE: Arrow ElectronicsDESCRIPTION:
Arrow CSR partner organizations supported nearly 14.7 million people on six continents in 2018 — a 77% increase over 2017!
Here is a closer look at the projects we supported, designed to make the world a better place now – and Five Years Out.
- Denver — Arrow CSR HQ
- New York City — SAM Car street drive
- Atlanta — NFL First and Future competition at Super Bowl LIII
- Halifax, Nova Scotia — Employees ride 30-seat bike in Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada race
- Trondheim, Norway — Supported Formula Student race car with Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Milan, Italy — Employees competed in StraWoman Race to raise awareness for violence against women
- Gdansk, Poland — Employees and the nonprofit Wiosna Association helped families who lost homes in fires
- Bangalore, India — Digital Equalizer IT training program in 13 schools
- Bangkok, Thailand — Branch office donated appliances, furniture and gifts to the Banpakkred Orphanage
- Penang, Malaysia — Employees complete Colorful Run marathon supporting the Penang Deaf Association
- Shenzhen, China — Sign language training for Arrow office
- Nairobi, Kenya — DigiTruck for IT education and enterprise development
- Uru, Tanzania – DigiTruck for online secondary education and computer skills
- Rubaya, Uganda — Solar Suitcase field trial
- Johannesburg, South Africa — Resolution Circle workforce tech training
Learn more about the global impact of Arrow Electronics CSR and sustainability initiatives in its 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Report.
Tweet me: .@ArrowGlobal's CSR efforts and partner organizations supported nearly 14.7 million people on 6 continents in 2018? Learn more about its global CSR impact in their 2018 #CSR & #Sustainability Report here - http://bit.ly/307cnO1 #FiveYearsOut
KEYWORDS: Arrow Electronics, Arrow Global, NYSE:ARW, FiveYearsOut, Five Years Out