Pacer ETFs, an award-winning ETF provider that offers passive, rules-based strategies, is excited to announce a major milestone in less than three years since launch.
“We’re very excited to have crossed the $2 billion mark in under three years. Our rapid growth rate is due, in part, to our unique series of ETFs, the Pacer Trendpilot® Series, the Pacer Cash Cows IndexSM Series and the Pacer Custom ETF Series. Our goal is to offer investors timely solutions to help them maintain wealth and achieve higher returns over time,” says Sean O’Hara, President of Pacer ETF Distributors. “Reaching this milestone is possible due to the hard work and dedication of our team and our partners at S&P, NASDAQ, FTSE Russell, U.S. Bank and Cboe. We also owe our success to the financial advisors who believe in what we do and implement our strategies for their clients.”
Since its inception, Pacer ETFs won seven industry awards and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing new ETF issuers.
Pacer ETFs currently has three series of ETFs:
The Pacer Trendpilot® Series uses a trend following strategy that aims to participate in the market when it is trending up, maintain some exposure during short-term market declines and exit the market when it is trending down. Pacer currently has four Trendpilot® ETFs that trade on the Cboe Global Market Exchange:
- Pacer Trendpilot® US Large Cap ETF (PTLC): Exposure alternates between S&P 500, 3-month US T-bills and a 50/50 blend based on trend following. Current Exposure: 100% Equity
- Pacer Trendpilot® US Mid Cap ETF (PTMC): Exposure alternates between S&P MidCap 400, T-bills and a 50/50 blend based on trend following. Current Exposure: 100% Equity
- Pacer Trendpilot® 100 ETF (PTNQ): Exposure alternates between NASDAQ-100®, T-bills and a 50/50 blend based on trend following. Current Exposure: 100% Equity
- Pacer Trendpilot® European Index ETF (PTEU): Exposure alternates between FTSE Eurozone Index, T-bills and a 50/50 blend based on trend following. Current Exposure: 100% Equity
The Pacer Cash Cows IndexSM Series employs a passive rules-based security selection process to identify top companies in an index universe based on their free cash flow yield. These ETFs focus on “cash cow” companies with high free cash flow yield, an indicator of financial stability and a company’s ability to increase dividends, buy back shares, expand operations or purchase other companies. Pacer currently has four funds in the Cash Cows IndexSM Series that trade on the Cboe Global Market Exchange:
- Pacer Global Cash Cows Dividend ETF (GCOW): Uses a free cash flow yield screen and a dividend yield screen to invest in 100 companies in the FTSE Developed Large-Cap Index.
- Pacer US Cash Cows 100 ETF (COWZ): Aims to provide capital appreciation over time by screening the Russell 1000 for the top 100 companies based on free cash flow yield.
- Pacer US Small Cap Cash Cows 100 ETF (CALF): Aims to provide capital appreciation over time by screening the S&P SmallCap 600 for the top 100 companies based on free cash flow yield.
- Pacer Developed Markets International Cash Cows 100 ETF (ICOW): Aims to provide capital appreciation over time by screening companies in the FTSE Developed ex-U.S. Index based on their free cash flow yield.
The Pacer Custom ETF Series includes strategy-driven, rules-based ETFs each designed to offer a specific investment focus. Pacer currently has two ETFs in this series:
- Pacer WealthShield ETF (PWS): Uses a trend following strategy that aims to evaluate the strength and momentum of fixed income and equity sectors and industries to determine whether to direct some or all of its exposure to U.S. equities and U.S. Treasury Securities.
- Pacer Military Times Best Employers ETF (VETS): Aims to provide exposure to U.S. companies that support recruiting, training and professional development of military veterans, service members and their families.
Pacer ETFs has also recently hired five new employees who will work with financial advisors throughout the country in order to continue its momentum.
“We’re only just beginning,” says Joe Thomson, President of Pacer Financial, distributor of Pacer ETFs. “We have found a way to separate ourselves from the pack by emphasizing our client-focused strategies and our highly focused distribution plan. We will continue to build on our success and look for ways to expand our reach to address the needs of investors.”
About Pacer ETFs:
Pacer ETFs is a 7-time award-winning1 exchange traded fund provider focused on addressing investors’ needs through its two fund families, the Pacer Trendpilot® Series and Pacer Cash Cows IndexSM Series. The Trendpilots aim to help investors navigate turbulent markets using three indicators, while the Cash Cows aim to select top companies in an index based on free cash flow yield to achieve long-term growth over time. Pacer ETFs employ a rules-based, passive management approach to track S&P, NASDAQ, and FTSE Russell Indexes. For more information on Pacer ETFs, please visit PacerETFs.com.
Before investing you should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. This and other information is in the prospectus. A copy may be obtained by visiting www.paceretfs.com or calling 1-877-337-0500. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
An investment in the Funds is subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal. Pacer ETF shares may be bought and sold on an exchange through a brokerage account. Brokerage commissions and ETF expenses will reduce investment returns. There can be no assurance that an active trading market for ETF shares will be developed or maintained. The risks associated with these funds are detailed in the prospectus and could include factors such as concentration risk, equity market risk, fixed income risk, government obligations risk, high portfolio turnover risk, large and mid-capitalization investing risk, new fund risk, other investment companies risk, passive investment risk, tracking risk, trend lag risk, currency exchange rate risk, European investments risk, foreign securities risk, geographic concentration risk, non-diversification risk, sector risk, smaller companies risk, monthly exposure risk, style risk, index criteria risk and/or special risks of exchange traded funds.
12015 ETF.com awards: People's Choice for Best New ETF - PTLC, Most Innovative New ETF - PAEU. ETF.com Award winners are selected in a three-part process designed to leverage the insights and opinions of leaders throughout the ETF industry. Alternative Investment Awards by Wealth & Finance: Most Innovative Financial Products for 2016. Judged solely on merit through a comprehensive selection process, the 2016 Alternative Investment Awards recipients are a true representation of market leaders at the cutting edge of the financial industry. I-Invest awards: Best new ETF Issuer for 2016, Most Innovative Large Cap ETF - PTLC, Best Eurozone ETF (since inception) - PAEU, Best New Strategy Driven ETF – GCOW (formerly PGHD). The i-invest 2016 ETF Awards are based exclusively on merit. The selections were made by i-invest’s dedicated in-house research team.
Investment products offered are: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Trendpilot®, Cash Cows IndexSM and Strategy Driven ETFsSM are trademarks of Index Design Group, LLC.
© 2018 Pacer Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.