- Ucore Rare Metals Inc. is a critical metals process developer intent on establishing North American-based resources for rare earth element (“REE”) production
- The company has developed its trademarked RapidSX(TM) process for separating REEs from ore deposits, describing it as a faster and more environmentally friendly solution than the industry standard process
- Ucore regards the establishment of a North American-based supply chain for REEs as a critical need to maintain the industry’s independence from China-dominated sourcing and processing
- The U.S. Department of Defense recently awarded Ucore $4 million to demonstrate the capabilities of RapidSX(TM)
- A new NetworkNewsWire (“NNW”) audio broadcast and accompanying editorial outline the efforts of Ucore and a handful of other companies aiming to strengthen North American REE production
More than a decade has passed since the rare earth trades dispute between China, on one side, and several nations including the United States, on the other, erupted over China’s rare earth element (“REE”) export restrictions (https://ibn.fm/0gOCP).
During the interim, the incident has continued to raise alarms as governments and industries search for ways to break China’s iron grip on the global REE supply chain that supplies critical mined resources for modern high-tech devices that range from smartphones and electric vehicle batteries to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to UURAF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/UURAF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.