- Canada-based Ucore Rare Metals Inc. is devoted to establishing a North American-based supply chain for rare earth elements to reduce the Western hemisphere’s dependence on China’s market-dominant industries for modern technologies
- The company has developed a trademarked process for separating rare earths from their surrounding ores
- Ucore is preparing to begin construction of a commercially scalable facility in Louisiana for using its solution
- The U.S. Department of Defense awarded the company $4 million in an agreement this month that calls on Ucore to demonstrate the capabilities of its technology and the company’s ability to use it for sustaining North American REE production
- The agreement’s parameters are established in stages with payment tranches set for the successful completion of each stage
- Successful completion of the agreement’s requirements could lead to follow-on award opportunities for Ucore to continue its work
Critical metals production innovator Ucore Rare Metals (TSX.V: UCU) (OTCQX: UURAF) received a significant boost to its new technology demonstration pipeline this month when the the U.S. Department of Defense awarded the Canadian company $4 million to respond to the DOD’s inquiries into its RapidSX(TM) rare earths separation process (https://ibn.fm/bsTsI).
Ucore is promoting RapidSX(TM) as a faster and more environmentally sound upgrade to the solvent extraction method (SX or CSX) that has been the standard for separating rare earths (“REEs”) for more than four decades. The company has been demonstrating the capabilities of its technology at a…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to UURAF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/UURAF
MiningNewsWire (MNW) is a specialized communications platform focused on developments and opportunities in the global resources sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, MNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, MNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. MNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from MiningNewsWire, text “BigHole” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.miningnewswire.com
MiningNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.