- RNG is a carbon-neutral alternative to natural gas that is compatible with existing pipeline infrastructure
- RNG is considered carbon-negative because it is produced from organic materials that otherwise decompose and generate methane emissions
- EverGen leads RNG adoption in Canada by acquiring, developing, and managing portfolio of RNG and waste-to-energy projects
- EVGIF aims to develop a cross-country RNG platform of 20+ facilities within five years, starting with British Columbia, Alberta, and Ontario
- EverGen management predicts RNG opportunity to exceed C$16 billion for RNG producers
EverGen Infrastructure (TSX.V: EVGN) (OTCQX: EVGIF) is focused on achieving a Net-Zero future by leveraging the power of renewable natural gas (“RNG”) – a carbon-neutral alternative to natural gas that is compatible with existing pipeline infrastructure.
RNG is carbon-negative since it is produced from organic materials that would otherwise decompose and generate methane emissions. By preventing the release of greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere, RNG has the potential to make a more substantial impact than other fossil fuel alternatives like…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to EVGIF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/EVGIF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks
Los Angeles, CA
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.