- Ucore Rare Metals Inc. is a Canada-headquartered company passionate about strengthening North America’s rare earth element (“REE”) supply chain to reduce reliance on potentially adversarial foreign nations
- Rare earths play small but critical roles in high-tech products, such as in making up permanent magnets that are resistant to heat from high capacity electronic products
- Only one mine in California provides a domestic supply of REEs to the United States, which has netted it strategic financial support from the Pentagon
- Ucore recently completed the first stage of demonstrating its proprietary RapidSX(TM) solvent extraction process for improving REE production, inviting dozens of industry and government visitors to witness its effectiveness at a Demo Plant in Canada
- The company plans to use the process in a Louisiana commercial-scale processing facility, which will begin construction later this year to provide a planned 2,000 metric tons of total rare earth oxides (“TREOs”) production by early 2025
Critical metals production tech innovator Ucore Rare Metals (TSX.V: UCU) (OTCQX: UURAF) has completed the first stage of an ambitious strategy to help disrupt the People’s Republic of China’s control of the North American rare earth element (“REE”) supply chain, welcoming dozens of industry and government visitors for a demonstration of its proprietary RapidSX(TM) REE separation process, according to a March 16 news release.
Ucore Rare Metals hosted private tours and demonstrations of the operational advantages RapidSX’s(TM) 52-stage REE separation processing system in early March at the company’s Ontario, Canada-based Commercialization and Demonstration Facility (“CDF”), the…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to UURAF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/UURAF
ESGWireNews delivers up-to-date information and actionable intelligence on public companies committed to sustainable corporate practices. As one of 50+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), ESGWireNews provides: (1) access to a network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets; (3) enhanced press release solutions to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to reach millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues aren’t just buzzwords. The growing threat of climate change has moved large investors, like pension funds and insurance reserves, to action and screen investments based on sustainability and environmental impact. ESG criteria are increasingly guiding the investment choices of large institutional investors, and blue-chip companies have taken notice. ESGWireNews aims to uncover the emerging growth companies following their lead. If you’re interested in aligning your values with your investment portfolio, you’re in the right place.
To receive SMS text alerts from ESGWireNews, text “ESG” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.ESGWireNews.com
ESGWireNews is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork