- GreenBox POS is an advanced blockchain technology payment solutions provider focused on expanding its FinTech portfolio through strategic acquisitions in the United States and internationally
- The company acquired key assets during 2021 that demonstrate its commitment to expand its balance payment solutions for point-of-sale retail as well as e-commerce opportunities
- GreenBox announced this month that it has reached a binding agreement to acquire a licensed payment institution in the United Kingdom to further its debit and credit card payment processing abilities
- One of the company’s subsidiaries, ChargeSavvy, further highlighted the success of GreenBox’s strategy by announcing that it recorded a record 166 percent increase in its retail division’s book of business during the fourth quarter
- GreenBox has increased its funding options for repurchasing its common shares as a boon to shareholders and a display of the company’s confidence in its opportunities for 2022
Proprietary blockchain security and token technology-focused FinTech company GreenBox POS (NASDAQ: GBOX) is entering 2022 with expectations for another breakout year for customized payment solutions following successful bank and acquisition building campaigns during recent months.
“Strategic acquisitions are already slated for 2022, so you all can expect to see a lot more of that in the year to come,” GreenBox’s Chief Operating Officer Vanessa Luna told investors during…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to GBOX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ccw.fm/GBOX
CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets, (3) enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information about crypto converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts from CryptoCurrencyWire, text “CRYPTO” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.